TCOT is the Public Health team's programme that has been developed to tackle childhood obesity across Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster. The report details progress made during the first year of the programme.
The report includes:
- An overview of the TCOT programme and how each of its three components works together to systemically address the issue of childhood obesity.
- A detailed breakdown of the programme's three components, including:
- Aim and summary
- Evidence of need
- Next steps
- What the next steps for the programme are and what lessons have been learned so far.
- A summary of how the programme is being evaluated.
- An overview of the Childhood Obesity JSNA.